Good Morning
Guess what I found the love of my life. My inspiration, muse it's my iPhone... Lmao I'm jus kiddin it's music... I love real music... Not the fake so called bubble gum, gangsta I'm tlkin bout all the fake music... I've met more underground unsigned artists that produced great music... If I could make them famous I would music is my passion. No I'm not an artist or a musician but i'm a lover of music I can't cope without it... dnt get me wrong there are so real artists out there but alot of us sleep on them until they make a hit song wit piles drake to name a few... I'm not hatin I'm lover of all genres if u knw me u knw I am... To my girl Michaelyn Oby to my boy young Tres and his dj spaceage and the man of the street jamond bullock I haven't slept on ya... I love you all vibes... Form of art... Creation ... Trust me there are more that's like me.. peace out
Yo girl soul big ma
E
Erica Williams
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment