Hey Blogger and Blog Readers
Thanks for taking the time to read my blogs. Today blog is entitle shout outs. I would like you all to take the time out a check out a few people that i think is very talent and awesome with their craft.
In one of my early blogs
I talked about Michaelyn Oby. She is a very talented vocalists. Who has an awesome range. You should check her out on June 14Th at Cafe Soul. Doors Open at 7 and Show starts at 8 Admission is 7 dollars. you can also check her out on YouTube. Michaelyn has sung at many venues in Memphis. http://www.youtube.com/1phaith
Another awesome talent person is Larue Basket. She is a clothes designer. She studied her craft for many years. Every stitch she sows, she sows with care and love. You can check her out at http://www.stitchnyche-memphis.blogspot.com/ or her online store http://www.stitchnyche.bigcartel.com/
Another talent person I would like to give a shout out to is Jamond Bullock. I been knowing Jamond Bullock over 5 to 6 years now. I met in college. He is real cool peep. This cat is an artist that express his feelings through is artwork. He will also be down at Cafe Soul June 14th painting. Check him out.
Young Tres is an awesome graphic designer and rapper. He is more of a mixtape artist. You can check him out on www.twitter.com/youngtres or you can download is latest mixtape cereal and milk here: http://www.zshare.net/download/61041750185a3aee/
Joseph JoeCool Boyd is custom designer for sneakers and pumps. He is freaken awesome. I met him through Jamond Bullock. You can check out his blog http://www.universole.blogspot.com/
or his online website http://customsnkr.com/universoles/
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment