On June 26, 2009, I decided to change my life. Not for no one else but for me. I joined 24 hour fitness located on Ridgeway Rd. I also changed my eating habits with the help of my best friend Michaelyn Oby. She is a supporter along with other people thats cheering me on. I wanted to take the time to say thank you all for being there and still being in my corner as I make a change in my life. No its not easy do it but I love the result for doing it. I have lost couple of pounds and inches. I do not eat fried foods, sweets, or greasy foods. I work out twice a day now... Once at the gym and at home i do walk away the pounds, some pilates, and yoga. Well currently in my office, just bored so i decided to write a blog and share with my connections. You all have a good day. I watched out for my new collection For Solosophy Clothing Diry Daniels and Simply Sally... It will amaze you...
GOD BLESS
Erica Williams
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment