Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Bday May 23

The Rumba Room on Salsa Night (Saturdays)
A picture of Frank at the Rumba Room

Michaelyn and I at the Rumba Room


A picture of me: Jake's Hot Fudge Pie West's



Thanks to Gina



A picture of me wearing my favorite color purple at westy's waiting on my pie. Make up by Michaelyn




My birthday started with me doing my hair... Thanks to my BFF who helped my finish it.
Then I went to one of my favorite restaurant in Memphis, Westy's, for their infamous Jake's hot fudge pie. Of course it was free for the birthday girl. After the delicious pie, I went to see Don't bother me I cant cope at Hattiloo. Big ups to EK the founder and Director. After the show, I tried to caught the free salsa lessons down at the Rumba Room. The atmosphere was nice there, very laid back club, i wish there was a live band. But, I enjoyed myself. Michaelyn, Tekay, and Frank and his friend, Sam showed me a good time there. We salsa dance there for little 3 mins because you had to be a pro to actually stay on the dance floor. To finish the night off, We hit the Dish for the free house party. The dj was awesome. His mixes was unbelieveable. I have attach pictures above of my Bday.






No comments:

Post a Comment